- Tailor-Made Touch: Opt for Personal Engraving on Axe, Hammers, and even on wooden items, making your purchase uniquely yours.
- Versatility at Its Best: Whether it's a logo, text, or a cherished symbol, we've got you covered. Bring your vision to life on wood and metal.
- Affordable Customization: At just $10 for a single spot, multiple engravings are a breeze! Simply purchase this listing multiple times for varied placements.
- Exclusive Offer: This custom engraving is available exclusively with another purchase from our shop. Perfect for adding that special touch to your axe handle, hammer handle, or box lid.
- Note: We also can make a sketch for you. Share your desired design, and we'll craft it with precision.
Thanks for checking my listing, hope to see you again soon. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time via convo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. We send by DHL, Fedex, UPS, USPS and other carriers depends on country.
Shipping costs depends on weight and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
We try to keep all products in stock in our warehouse in Ukraine and USA. The processing time usually take 1-2days. The delivery time depends on where you are. The regular delivery takes 12-21 days. Express delivery takes 5-10 days. Delivery details with tracking number will be provided in your confirmation email.
My team and I are from Ukraine. Our manufacturing facility is based in the western part of Ukraine, in a safe location. It has not been affected by the war, and we continue working. We send parcels from Ukraine and from our warehouse in the US.
By default, you’ll get the same product as in the photos. Also, we offer additional engravings(text, logo, images) for an additional fee. Describe what you would like engraved in field: your personalization.
To maintain your hammer's longevity, periodically apply boiled linseed oil to both the handle and the hammerhead. It's natural for wooden handles to break sometimes. However, by oiling and being cautious with the hammer-handle connection, such as avoiding dropping it on its handle, you can prolong its life. Refrain from hitting hard surfaces with the hammer, as metal-on-metal contact can lead to dents and potentially hazardous chipping.
If the hammer's face shows signs of wear over time, you can refresh its appearance using a Trizact belt and a buffer. This will keep it looking neat and polished.