Hand-forged Gold Leviathan axe
Hand-forged Gold Leviathan axe
- Masterpiece Craftsmanship: Introducing the "Gold Leviathan Axe", a tribute to the legendary Kratos Axe from G o W Ragnarok. Hand-forged to perfection, it stands as a symbol of might and valor.
- Golden Glory: Inspired by the awe-inspiring G o W Ragnarok saga, this Leviathan Axe is an art piece, glistening in gold. Whether you're a dedicated fan or a collector, its radiant finish will mesmerize and captivate.
- Viking Heritage & LARP Ready: Imbued with the spirit of Viking axes, this masterpiece is not only a collector’s dream but also LARP and cosplay-ready, ensuring you're the center of attention at any event.
- Distinct Features: With its ashwood handle, high carbon steel 1060 head, and optional wooden box, it’s a blend of authenticity and luxury. The standard engraving can be customized to make it even more special.
- Detailed Specifications: This Kratos Axe measures an overall length of 38.1", with blade-to-blade length at 14.56". It weighs approximately 8.04lb. Hand carved handle provides balance and a comfortable grip.
Overall length: 38.1" (970mm)
Length from blade to blade: 14.56" (370mm)
Cutting big edge length: 11.81" (300mm)
The second blades length: 3.34" (85mm)
Overall weight: 8.04lb (3.65kg)
The material of axe head: high carbon steel 1060, forged
Handle material: ashwood
The wooden box: optional
Engraving: have standard engraving (we can make your personal engraving on the wooden part of the handle: text, logo)
According to Customs requirement, the axe will come unsharpened.
Describe what you would like engraved here. You can also send an image to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. We send by DHL, Fedex, UPS, USPS and other carriers depends on country.
Shipping costs depends on weight and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
We try to keep all products in stock in our warehouse in Ukraine and USA. The processing time usually take 1-2days. The delivery time depends on where you are. The regular delivery takes 12-21 days. Express delivery takes 5-10 days. Delivery details with tracking number will be provided in your confirmation email.
My team and I are from Ukraine. Our manufacturing facility is based in the western part of Ukraine, in a safe location. It has not been affected by the war, and we continue working. We send parcels from Ukraine and from our warehouse in the US.
By default, you’ll get the same product as in the photos. Also, we offer additional engravings(text, logo, images) for an additional fee. Describe what you would like engraved in field: your personalization.
To maintain your hammer's longevity, periodically apply boiled linseed oil to both the handle and the hammerhead. It's natural for wooden handles to break sometimes. However, by oiling and being cautious with the hammer-handle connection, such as avoiding dropping it on its handle, you can prolong its life. Refrain from hitting hard surfaces with the hammer, as metal-on-metal contact can lead to dents and potentially hazardous chipping.
If the hammer's face shows signs of wear over time, you can refresh its appearance using a Trizact belt and a buffer. This will keep it looking neat and polished.