Unique custom hammer "Odin"
Unique custom hammer "Odin"
- Odin's Pride: Elevate your craftsmanship with our Unique Custom Hammer "Odin", a fusion of ancient Viking tales and unparalleled artistry.
- Versatile & Decorative: Beyond a functional tool, let this Viking Hammer serve as a decorative piece in your abode, or partake in re-enactment games. It's the ultimate Nordic Hammer gift.
- Gift of Strength: With its handmade metal finesse, it's an ideal gift for the remarkable men in your life, echoing tales of valor and heroism.
- Thor's Mjölnir Inspired: As Thor harnesses the power of natural fire, this Custom Hammer, hand-forged from hardened carbon steel, captures the essence and strength of Mjölnir. Perfect for blacksmiths and woodworkers alike.
- Specifications & Personal Touch: Measures 13.58", weighs 3.52lb, and crafted with an ashwood handle. Opt for our standard engraving or personalize it further on the handle, complemented by an optional wooden box.
Overall length: 13.58" (345mm)
Overall weight: 3.52lb (1.6kg)
Head size: 4.72x1.57x1.57" (120x40x40mm)
Handle material: ashwood
The wooden box: optional
Engraving: have standard engraving (we can make your personalengraving on the wooden handle: text, logo)
The hammer is fully functional and ready to use.
All steps involved in making this hammer was done solely with care by hand. No CNC, Waterjet or pre-cut blanks were used.
Should you have any questions please feel to contact me, I would be delighted to answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. We send by DHL, Fedex, UPS, USPS and other carriers depends on country.
Shipping costs depends on weight and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
We try to keep all products in stock in our warehouse in Ukraine and USA. The processing time usually take 1-2days. The delivery time depends on where you are. The regular delivery takes 12-21 days. Express delivery takes 5-10 days. Delivery details with tracking number will be provided in your confirmation email.
My team and I are from Ukraine. Our manufacturing facility is based in the western part of Ukraine, in a safe location. It has not been affected by the war, and we continue working. We send parcels from Ukraine and from our warehouse in the US.
By default, you’ll get the same product as in the photos. Also, we offer additional engravings(text, logo, images) for an additional fee. Describe what you would like engraved in field: your personalization.
To maintain your hammer's longevity, periodically apply boiled linseed oil to both the handle and the hammerhead. It's natural for wooden handles to break sometimes. However, by oiling and being cautious with the hammer-handle connection, such as avoiding dropping it on its handle, you can prolong its life. Refrain from hitting hard surfaces with the hammer, as metal-on-metal contact can lead to dents and potentially hazardous chipping.
If the hammer's face shows signs of wear over time, you can refresh its appearance using a Trizact belt and a buffer. This will keep it looking neat and polished.